Location: London, SW6
We are looking for an QA Analyst to join our thriving team based in SW6.
This role is focused on assisting the technical team in maintaining a high level of system quality in terms of errors, bugs, reliability and performance, as well as supporting the enforcement of compliance with company test policy, technical and procedural standards.
The successful candidate will assist driving effective Quality Assurance (QA) for the technical systems that support the full range of company systems and processes.
This is a hands-on role that will involve the testing processes to be followed for all phases as well as assisting in operational process monitoring and enforcement. The nature of the product delivery platforms involved dictate that all QA testers be comfortable with both automated and manual test activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Performing hands-on QA activities to improve QA productivity.
- Assisting in ongoing automated and manual testing from development to live environment.
- Assist with Quality Assurance policy, process and methodology development, implementation and execution.
- Assisting with creating and maintaining test automation and test cases.
- Participating in software requirements definition process to assist in defining QA related tasks.
- Assist in raising and documenting defects, writing test cases, test plan.
- Compliance with company standards and processes and assisting in the monitoring and enforcement of same.
Qualifications, Skills, Experience Required
- Educated to degree level; ideally an IT or computing degree or the equivalent experience.
- Experience of any scripting or programming language, or with test automation technologies like Selenium/Webdriver (preferred).
- Experience in creating, executing and maintaining test cases.
- Strong manual testing skills, with understanding of Regression, Smoke, Exploratory, adhoc testing.
- Looking at root cause of defects and providing detailed steps to replicate.
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and creative problem solving skills and meticulous in handling production systems.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Assertive, high energy, self-motivated with strong team spirit.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision as well as ability to work effectively as team members.
- Excellent email, verbal and written skills
- Proven time management skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience setting up Eclipse to be configured with Selenium Webdriver.
- Knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) and STLC (Software test life cycle) standard processes and industry best practices.
- Experience with QA tools and processes within an Agile-based development environment.
- Experience in testing web / mobile based application.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.