Location: London, SW6
This newly created role is a pivotal role and you will provide the bridge between the commercial function and the technical team.
As a Product Owner, you will work very closely with the Product Director to ensure that product concepts are properly interpreted and specified from the outset so that the technical team are provided with clear requirements.
You will also liaise closely with technical staff to ensure smooth and timely progress of projects from start to finish. The Product Owner will be responsible for managing the internal program of work required to deliver HooYu Identify objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of the HooYu solutions
- Understand the commercial drivers in the business to better understand how the detailed product specs can be developed to meet those requirements
- Develop and maintain detailed product requirements and functional specifications
- Assist with product launches and release management
- Develop strong working relationships with all business departments including sales, product, and development in order to fully manage the product lifecycle
- Capturing all requirements and regularly updating stakeholders on any change.
- Project process support from initial concept through to post deployment testing
- Produce and maintain business user friendly documents to assist integration with XML API Services
- Create and document user acceptance and functional test scenarios to ensure products are fully tested prior to release.
- Comply with all company policies, standards and procedures
Qualifications, Skills, Experience Required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively communicate with technical and non-technical professionals at all levels
- Proven experience creating and maintaining technical communications documentation
- Experience with task or project management, ideally within an agile environment
- Proven understanding and application of the product development lifecycle including building business cases, examining the project, specification, development, testing and release management
- Understanding of XML Web Services
- Driven, self-motivated and autonomous worker
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and accurately
- Strong ability to prioritise
- Excellent attention to detail, process driven and precise
- Very strong time-management and multi-tasking skills to juggle various projects and tasks simultaneously
- Key soft skills such as influencing, negotiation and strong communication.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Degree qualified preferably in an Information Technology discipline
- Worked with or knowledge of the Kanban methodology
- Experience in the ID verification sector and\or some understanding of KYC, AML, fraud prevention would be ideal but is not essential.
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.