The UK government published new AML legislation that came into effect on January 10th 2020. As experts in KYC and customer onboarding, we have produced this guide to summarise the new CDD requirements you need to know about.
Download our compliance guide to find out
- How these regulations update the 2017 Money Laundering Regulations
- New CDD requirements for crypto wallets & exchanges
- Further CDD requirements for letting agents, art dealers and tax advisers
- Reduction of threshold to conduct CDD on electronic money products
- 5 steps FinTechs need to take to prepare for 5MLD
Download your copy here