New Business Development
Location: Home Based
Reporting to: Sales Director
You will be responsible for new business development of HooYu’s ID confirmation technology in the retail, online gaming and financial services markets.
You will have a strong and demonstrable track record of selling ID solutions or, at the very least technology services to technology and / or finance industries. A strong working knowledge of identity and KYC is highly desirable but the ability to build successful relationships, open doors and close sales is essential.
You are a dynamic individual who can excel in a start-up environment and, with the support of the marketing team, build a valuable pipeline and deliver sales.
Key role requirements
- Knowledge of verticals such as retail, online gaming and financial services
- At least 5 years of new business sales experience in one or several of these markets
- Demonstrated success at opening doors, setting appointments, building a relationship, pipeline building, negotiation, and closing sales to meet and exceed quota
- Demonstrated ability to conduct needs assessment and discovery through intelligent questioning, listening skills, and collaboration with clients and prospects
- To develop and maintain a pipeline of business opportunities for new business
- To achieve and exceed business sales targets as set by the company
- Pro-actively contact prospects & customers through email, telephone and face to face appointments and achieve and evidence minimum KPI activity levels as set by the Sales Director
- React to inbound leads in a professional and timely manner and disposition leads according to CRM requirements
- Have an opportunity development plan for qualified new business leads and existing clients
- Accurately complete CRM and sales documentation which supports the sales process
- Work with Marketing to build and execute marketing & sales campaigns with telemarketing and event activity
- Provide information to manager and other internal individuals / departments in an accurate and timely manner
- Strongly motivated and finds ways to win by owning the end-to-end sales process
- Ability to build trusted working relationships at various levels within a client’s organization from C-Level to operational staff
- An ability to grasp new technologies
- Detail oriented, able to get to grips with the intricacies and complexities of the prospect’s requirements and the economics which drive the use case
- Is a self-starter & able to define own priorities
- Able to work effectively with senior level stakeholders
- Bright, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial, with a positive can-do attitude and a real desire to help build a new high growth business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills complemented by confident presentation style
- An excellent working knowledge of CRM and MS office
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com.