Location: London, SW6
Reporting to: Head of Client Delivery
The Implementation Consultant is responsible for managing all technical and product related aspects of HooYu’s relationship with our customers.
They work closely with the sales teams and account managers to maintain close contact with the clients regarding product discussions, roadmaps, technical integration assistance and training as required.
By providing technical services they help ensure customer satisfaction and strengthen customer relationships. They are typically the customer’s primary point-of-contact within HooYu to help bring the right people into the discussion at the right time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide 1st and 2nd line support to premier customers
- Provide technical expertise to customers and help address technical questions relating to the HooYu Platform
- Communicate technical processes and implementation details to internal and external teams, both in formal documentation and verbally.
- Communicate account and project status with internal teams, including customer support, senior management and sales
- Provide advice and guidance as the HooYu platform subject matter expert (SME) to ensure successful ongoing usage and adoption of HooYu products and services
- Engage with customer support as a customer advocate to ensure speedy resolution of customer issues
- Work closely with Product Development team to develop and implement Change, feeding client requirements, supporting with prioritisation and managing client expectations.
- Maintain in depth functional and technical knowledge of HooYu service
- Help to document best practices in developing and using HooYu
- Proactively evaluates customer installations for performance tuning actions
- On-site visits to HooYu clients to provide technical support and training.
- Undertake discovery and education activities to identify opportunities for HooYu usage across organizational functions and processes
- Attend client kick off sessions, stand up sessions
Qualifications, Skills, Experience Required
- Previous experience within a Sales Engineering role or being a client facing technical account manager.
- Experience as a senior technical support representative handling product issues.
- Experience working with API’s (Json) and capable of assisting customers to integrate
- Proven ability to document and implement technical solutions
- Technical leadership skills for supporting project management, and in managing projects with little supervision.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Experience and talented in customer-facing white board and WebEx presentations.
- Proven success managing relationships with customers, vendors and staff.
- Superior organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to creatively solve complex technical problems.
- 3+ years of experience in a related function is required. Direct customer advocacy and engagement experience in pre and post-sales functions.
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of AML and KYC requirements prevalent in fintech
- Use of industry standard tools Trello, Jira, Slack, Kanban boards
- Support Desk experience
If you wish to apply for this role, please send your CV to email@example.com.